CI Market Dashboard

We have put together a collection of market indicators and track them to help you gauge the direction of the market.

CI Analysis Worksheets

Interactive analysis templates covering DuPont analysis (return on equity), valuing stocks the Warren Buffett way, and more to come.

CI Blog Feed

posted 5 days ago by Jaclyn McClellan

Computerized Investing > Third Quarter 2010

New Computer Investing Products

PRINT | | | | COMMENTS (4) | A A   Reset

by CI Staff

iXpenseIt

is an iPhone app for daily budget and expense tracking. It also has many features and tools for tracking business expenses, and you can use it to keep track of important purchases and receipts for tax purposes. When you create a budget, you can see how your spending stacks up or simply track your daily spending habits.

...To continue reading this article you must be a Computerized Investing Subscriber.

Gain exclusive access to this article and all of the benefits and investment education a Computerized Investing subscription offers.

Already a CI subscriber? Login to read the rest of this article.

A subscription to Computerized Investing includes a monthly email and access to the CI Website, all of which aim to benefit your investing skills with respect to computers and the Internet.

Jerry Jones from Alabama posted over 3 years ago:

I am looking for a program to replace Money. I need to track my investments only.

Morris from TX posted over 3 years ago:

I still use Money's Portfolio to track my investments on the Web. There are many fields you can have in the view.
For daily watching, I use the portfolio in Google's web page. It shows price change and change percent, quick view on mygoogle.

Gail from FL posted over 3 years ago:

I am looking for a replacement on my Mac since Quicken will not work with the new Lion software from Apple. I have tried Money Dance and I don't get enough investment information. I have tried StockMarketEye just for my investments and I do like it but still missing net worth and other reports.

Any suggestions?

Richard from IL posted over 2 years ago:

Try iBank. I prefer version 3 because it offers one line transactions and Memo fields, while the current version (4.2) uses two-line transactions and no memo fields for its portfolio report. I use memo fields to identify sub accounts and track performance by investment strategy.