CI Market Dashboard

We have put together a collection of market indicators and track them to help you gauge the direction of the market.

CI Analysis Worksheets

Interactive analysis templates covering DuPont analysis (return on equity), valuing stocks the Warren Buffett way, and more to come.

CI Blog Feed

posted 4 days ago by Wayne Thorp

Computerized Investing > Third Quarter 2010

Introducing Our Site Redesign

PRINT | | | | COMMENTS (4) | A A   Reset

by CI Staff

Introducing our Site Redesign

As of press time, we are nearing the finish of a year-long AAII website re-launch. The new site includes more power, more articles and a better navigation system—all rolled up into one design concept that makes everything easier to use.

...To continue reading this article you must be a Computerized Investing Subscriber.

Gain exclusive access to this article and all of the benefits and investment education a Computerized Investing subscription offers.

Already a CI subscriber? Login to read the rest of this article.

A subscription to Computerized Investing includes a monthly email and access to the CI Website, all of which aim to benefit your investing skills with respect to computers and the Internet.

Shawn from CA posted over 4 years ago:

Your new site is beautiful--much more legible and attractive. I don't know if it's due to leadership or increased financial support or what, but the enhancements in AAII over the last 1-3 years have outpaced those of at least the preceding 10. Some seemingly very difficult improvements have been accomplished pervasively. I'm so pleased to see AAII's potential become realized.
Thank you and congratulations!
:-)Shawn

Joe Budd from Mt. posted over 4 years ago:

I have tried several times to get information on companys that sell stock directly to investers. every time I click on the site I Get a Message that an unexpected error has occured and to E-Mail aaii.com then all I get is an automatic blurb instead of an answer to my question. ( why can't I get on that site?)
JB

Empty from KY posted over 4 years ago:

Love the site redesign. Having just gone through a huge one myself I know the tremendous amount of work involved. Congratulations!

KD from PA posted over 3 years ago:

I really like AAII and the screeners etc. 1 request that I have and that I've seen before: please label passing companies with the date that they passed. I spend a lot of time sorting out new entries every week to see whats new. I use multiple screens so it really takes time. Its a poor use of time and very easily done by your computer. Please?? Many thanks KD