CI Market Dashboard

We have put together a collection of market indicators and track them to help you gauge the direction of the market.

CI Analysis Worksheets

Interactive analysis templates covering DuPont analysis (return on equity), valuing stocks the Warren Buffett way, and more to come.

CI Blog Feed

New Confirming Bearish Signal from Market Dashboard
posted 17 hours ago by Wayne Thorp

Active Trader Magazine is No More
posted 1 day ago by Jaclyn McClellan

Is that an Echo I hear?
posted 3 days ago by Hareesh Jayanthi

Bull-Bear Spread Over 25% for 5th Week in a Row
posted 3 days ago by Wayne Thorp

Apple a $1 Trillion dollar company?
posted 3 days ago by Hareesh Jayanthi

Computerized Investing > Third Quarter 2009

Mutual Fund Screening Services

PRINT | | | | COMMENTS (2) | A A   Reset

by Cara Scatizzi

Selecting and managing a portfolio of individual stocks and bonds can be time consuming and expensive. Investing in mutual funds is a cost-effective way to hold a diversified portfolio.

However, there are tens of thousands of different mutual funds in existence, and the explosion of exchange-traded funds ETFs gives us even more choices. It can be difficult to pinpoint funds that fit your investing goals, needs and expectations.

...To continue reading this article you must be a Computerized Investing Subscriber.

Gain exclusive access to this article and all of the benefits and investment education a Computerized Investing subscription offers.

Already a CI subscriber? Login to read the rest of this article.

A subscription to Computerized Investing includes a monthly email and access to the CI Website, all of which aim to benefit your investing skills with respect to computers and the Internet.

Donald from CA posted over 2 years ago:

Cara:

Maybe you can help me find a certain specific 2 or 3 year old article on Mutual Fund Selection criteria. I think it was published in AIAA by a financial consultant from Pasedena CA. He had a set of criteria that made good sense to me including length of manager tenure, overall fund size, expense ratio plus the usual performance and volatility.

Thanks for your attention.

DJ from CA
dmalone32@comcast.net

Donald Malone from CA posted about 1 year ago:

Please remove my request for an old
article on mutual fund selection criteria. I found the material I wanted and my description is not sufficiently up to date.
dmalone32@comcast.net