- Donor-Advised Charitable Mutual Funds
An investor reference for products that are not your typical offering. This issue's focus is on charitable gift-giving programs offered through mutual funds.
- Offbeat Offerings: Closed-End Funds
An investor reference for products that are not your typical offering. This issue's focus is on closed-end funds.
- State-Based Exchange-Traded Funds
Two new exchange-traded funds that specifically invest in Texas and Oklahoma recently launched. Should you allow geography to influence your investment decisions?
- The Individual Investor's Guide to Exchange-Traded Funds 2011
Check out AAII's complete listing of all exchange-traded funds, plus a guide to how they work.
- Taking Aim at Your Retirement: A Look at Target Date Mutual Funds
There is an appealing simplicity in the concept of target date funds, but making the right choice among the many offerings and understanding how the funds work is not quite as simple as it appears at first glance.
- Life Cycle Funds
An investor reference for products that are not your typical offering. This issue's focus is on life cycle funds.
- The Dividend Yield: Stock Mutual Funds and ETFs That Generate Income
Looking for an investment that has the potential to produce a growing income stream and long-term capital appreciation along with reasonable risk? A closer look at stock mutual funds and ETFs with relatively high dividend yields.
- Rolling the Currency Dice: Investing in International Bond Funds
The search for yield and the weak U.S. dollar have prompted investors to consider investing in foreign bond mutual funds. However, these funds have unique risks that are magnified by the ebb and flow of the currency markets. A careful look is in order before you let your money travel overseas.