- "How-to" articles using popular investing software and websites
- Reviews of investment software and online services
- Editors' recommendations on the best computer investment products
- Breaking news about software packages, Internet sites and more!
A subscription to Computerized Investing includes a quarterly printed newsletter, exclusive online features, weekly emails and a special "subscribers-only area" on AAII.com, all of which aim to benefit your investing skills with respect to computers and the Internet. Sample Computerized Investing articles are below...
- Tracking the Analysts shows how following analyst earnings expectations, and their changes, is an important and potentially rewarding strategy for stock ivnestors.
- Annual PC Buyer's Guide, a look at the current trends in computer hardware and what you need to know before purchasing a new system or upgrading your current one.
- Comprehensive Web Sites, a look at all-in-one sites for individual investors.
- Online Discount Brokers, an in-depth discussion of the best online discount brokers.
Enter your 10-digit AAII member number from your Journal mailing label as both your login name and password (or enter your customized login information).
Enter the 10-digit number assigned to you when you registered as both your login name and password (or enter your customized login information).