Stock Investor Pro 4.0 Change Tracker
SI_START v1.1.5 (11/26/2012):
- Makes use of .NET 4 framework to make automatic update functionality compatible with Windows 8
SI Build 5.0.543 (11/8/2012):
- Modified display of installed data dates as well as display of available data updates when checking for updates within the program
SI Build 5.0.542 (11/8/2012):
- Fixed bug that was generating error messages when checking for updates within the program
SI Build 5.0.520 (9/28/2012):
SI_START v.1.0.6 (9/28/2012):
- Fixed bug in automatic update download status bard
SI_START v1.0.6 (8/22/2012):
- Fixed progress bar for automatic update download
SI Build 4.0.418 (8/20/2012):
- Increased level of precision for Relative Strength and Price Change fields to two decimal points
SI_START v1.0.5 (8/20/2012):
- Added status message to auto update window to alert users when weekly updates are delayed
SI_START v1.0.4 (8/16/2012):
- Updated FTP mechanism to eliminate auto update errors
SI Build 4.0.381 (7/12/2012):
- Revised code to address fatal exception errors with Multiscreen Selector
- Modified login/password code to prevent “check for updates” when no login/password information is entered
SI_START.EXE v1.0.3 (7/12/2012):
- Added a status bar that indicates progress of automatic update download
- Switched FTP mechanisms to eliminate the installation of partial/corrupted automatic update files and for better error reporting
SI Build 4.0.376 (6/23/2012):
- Revised data retrieval procedures for Common Equity and Preferred Stock to better capture all equity reported in Thomson Reuters data feed
- Expanded Book Value per share data range up to 999999.999
- Expanded Price, 52-week high/low prices to three decimal points on display tabs and company reports
SI Build 4.0.322 (6/13/2012):
- Fixed a bug with the Multiscreen Selector whereby the last selected screen was being displayed in the Screen dropdown menu upon exiting the Multiscreen Selector
- Added “Add All” button added to Multiscreen Selector
- Expanded Monthly Price and Volume chart on Charts tab to cover 120 months, when data is available
SI Build 4.0.313 (6/13/2012):
- Expanded F Score to seven years in Ratios display and data category
SI Build 4.0.311 (6/4/2012):
- Added Buyback Yield 12m, one year ago, three-, five- and seven-year average and Y1-Y7 to Multiples data category and display
- Added Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization (EBITDA) Q1-Q8 to Income Statement—Quarterly data category
- Added Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization (EBITDA) 12m, Y1-Y7 to Income Statement—Annual data category
- Added Enterprise Value Q1-Q8 to Balance Sheet—Quarterly data category
- Added Enterprise Value Y1-Y7 to Balance Sheet—Annual data category
- Added Enterprise Value/EBITDA 12m, one year ago, three-, five- and seven-year average and Y1-Y7 to Multiples data category and display
- Added Shareholder Yield 12m, one year ago, three-, five- and seven-year average and Y1-Y7 to Multiples data category and display
SI Build 4.0.299 (5/28/2012):
- Added Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) to Income Statement (annual and quarterly) display.
- Added Market Cap (Historical) to Price and Share Statistics data category (Q1-Q8, Y1-Y7)
- Added Working Capital to Balance Sheet data category (Q1-Q8, Y1-Y7)
- Added Z-Score
- Current (Q1) and Y1-Y7 on Ratios display.
- Q1-Q8 added to Ratios data category
SI Build 4.0.296 (5/23/2012):
- Login ID now visible in “Manage Automatic Updates” menu so user knows if they previously entered their credentials.
SI_START v126.96.36.199 (5/23/2012):
- Swapped primary & secondary download servers to improve performance of automatic updates.
Build 4.0.294 (5/21/2012):
- Added functionality whereby si_start.exe can now be updated via automatic updates instead of having to install new proinstallbeta.exe file.
- Changed name of weekly automatic update file to StockInvestorupdatew.exe from internalupdatew.exe (monthly update file changed to StockInvestorUpdatem.exe from internalupdatem.exe).
Build 4.0.291 (5/15/2012):
- New proinstallbeta file to correct invalid data as of date used in auto update process
Build 4.0.291 (5/14/2012):
- New proinstallbeta file to fix encryption bug that may have been generating invalid username/password error when attempting automatic update for the first time.
- Updated database to more accurately track S&P index constituents.
- Added minority interest data field to the balance sheet (annual & quarterly).
Build 4.0.290 (5/10/2012):
- Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed last screen selected in Multiscreen Selector as “active” screen in Screen dropdown menu after closing Multiscreen Selector.
- Fixed bug that created empty Crosstab Report when displaying results across by screen.
- Fixed bug that generated error when saving Stock Notebook as a Portfolio.
Build 4.0.287 (5/1/2012):
- Fixed bug to encrypt username and password when accessing alternate download server that may have been generating invalid username/password combination error when attempting automatic update.
Build 4.0.286 (5/1/2012):
- Fixed bug that prevented auto update from correctly identifying date of installed data for comparison against available data update.
Build 4.0.286 (4/30/2012):
- Fixed bug that prevented custom fields from automatically recalculating for some users when installing full program/data update.
Build 4.0.286 (4/28/2012):
- When loading a screen within Screen Editor, the top of the screen (beginning criteria) are now displayed
- The results of the Multiscreen Selector are preserved in the Stock Notebook when you close the Mutiscreen Selector
- Excel export of Crosstab Report defaults to across by screen
Build 4.0.276 (4/27/2012):
- Status bar added for inactivity gap between the end of the internal update installation and the beginning of reindexing
- Added Multiscreen Selector icon to program toolbar
- Added encryption of username and password used for auto updates
- Upgraded .NET Framework to 3.5 from 2.0
- Custom fields automatically recalculate whenever new Program/Data file or new auto update file is installed
Build 4.0.246 (4/26/2012):
- Updated permissions so that, by default, the program installation is run as an administrator on Windows Vista and 7 systems.
- Updated installation to support non-default path, including different drive letters.
Build 4.0.246 (4/23/2012):
- Added “Check for Updates” to Update Stock Investor Pro menu
- From within Stock Investor Pro you can now check to see if newer data is available by going to the Update Stock Investor Pro menu and selecting Check for Updates (Update Stock Investor Pro—Check for Updates). The program will then check the update server to see if newer data is available than what you currently have installed. If newer data is found, you will receive a notification and in order to download and install the newer data you will need to close Stock Investor Pro and reopen it. If no new data is available, you will receive the message “Stock Investor is up to date.”
- Fixed Crosstab Report to handle “large” outputs
- Some users were receiving an error when running a Crosstab Report with a “large” number of companies. Changes have been made to the report to eliminate this error.