These questions have been collected by Stock Investor Support Staff over time. We've found that most questions subscribers have are answered here. If you have a question that isn't answered here, search this site for an answer. You can also ask questions of others users.
- How do I transfer my Stock Investor user files from one system to another?
- How do I print specific data for the companies that pass a screen or are in a portfolio I created?
- Why is the Apply button grayed out in the Screen Editor so that I cannot apply my screen?
- How are Factors used in the Screen Editor?
- How can I find out which data category an individual data field is in?
- How do I re-create the OShaughnessy Growth Market Leaders screen?
- How is it possible that the insider and institutional ownership percentages in Stock Investor add up to more than 100%
- How can I decipher the column heading names when I export data from Stock Investor?
- Why doesn't the data as-of date in Stock Investor Pro change after I download the latest weekly data update?
- Now that I have downloaded AND instaled the latest weekly data update the data as-of date still hasn't changed. What is wrong now?
- How does the "Latest Month-End Data" update file that is available for download from AAII.com differ from the full weekly update that is already available?
- Do I still need to install the monthly update CD even if I download and install the full weekly updates and/or the latest month-end data update?
- What is the SSG file download now available on the Web site?
- What is the difference between the Program/Data Install file and the other weekly data updates?