Subscribe to Computerized Investing
AAII's Computerized Investing subscription allows you to turn your computer into a powerful and more rewarding investing tool. The subscription includes an e-newsletter and a special "subscribers only area" on AAII.com, all of which will help you make the most out of today's investment software, on-line services, and financial Web sites...Plus your investing skills will benefit from our regular "how-to" articles that cover stock and mutual fund screening and analysis, charting and technical analysis, day trading, the strategies of master stockpickers and more:
- Monthly releases of articles on harnessing the power of technology to assist in investment analysis, tracking and valuation
- Reviews of investment software and information services
- "Best Of" listings covering websites, apps and more
- Downloadable spreadsheets from portfolio tracking to stock analysis
- Meeting notices for AAII computer groups
- CI's exclusive Market Dashboard that helps gauge the direction of the overall market
Also included with subscriptions to Computerized Investing is access to in-depth reviews of online discount brokers for those who may be looking for a new broker, or simply want to know more about their current broker's services and tools.
If you want to excel at using your computer, smartphone, tablet or other connected gear to plan, analyze, research and manage your investments, then CI is right for you. New tools and features are coming to CI, and we don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to lock in savings now!
MEMBERS (Annual Subscription): $29
NON-MEMBERS (Annual Subscription): $40
Stock Investor Pro
With our Stock Investor Pro, timely data is combined with in-depth data (over 2,000 data fields per company) to help you keep abreast of the market. The monthly updates and weekly online downloads keep you well prepared to actact in time to make that critical difference between matching or beating the market averages.
Data with Stock Investor Pro includes:
- Passing companies and corresponding data from over 50+ AAII Stock Screens
- Database of over 7,000 NYSE, Amex, NASDAQ, and OTC stocks
- Quarterly earnings estimates
- Eight quarters and seven years of cash flow statements, income statements and balance sheets
- Relative price strength for 4, 13, 26 and 52 weeks
- Percentile rankings, ratios, P/Es and growth rates
- Ten full years of monthly price data
- Over 2,000 data fields per company
- Click here for the complete list of data fields in Stock Investor Pro
Stock Investor Pro also offers new information every month like: Recent insider buy and sell decisions and operating & investing cash flows. Plus, from the income statement: research & development expenses and discontinued operations and extraordinary items.
For the sophisticated investor, Stock Investor Pro offers in-depth data, and timely data, to guide your investment decisions.