|2015 AAII Conference Hotel & Travel Information
BALLY’S LAS VEGAS—CONFERENCE HOST HOTEL
The conference discounted sleeping rooms at Bally’s are no longer available. However, we have discounted sleeping rooms available at the LINQ Hotel for Investor Conference attendees. Be sure to mention access/booking code "AAII Conference" to secure your discounted room nights. Please note that the AAII conference starts at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday 11/7 and ends at noon on Monday 11/9.
The LINQ Hotel
The LINQ Hotel presents a collection of modern rooms and suites renovated with contemporary design touches and high-tech features. The LINQ Hotel is located just about 10 minute walk from the conference host hotel (Bally's). Room nights are being offered at the following prices:
Discount only good until October 13, 2015.
After October 13, 2015 hotel rack rate applies.
|Friday, November 6
|Saturday, November 7
|Sunday, November 8
OR call 866-523-2781. Be sure to mention code AAIIConference.
Airport & Ground Transportation
The McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas is 15 minutes from Bally's and is accessible via bus, taxi and monorail. For detailed airport transportation options, please click here
. Below is a quick overview to highlight your travel options, which include a customized ground travel option, LASxpress.
Please note that the AAII conference starts at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday 11/7 and ends at noon on Monday 11/9.
There are many options to choose from when selecting ground transportation from the airport to/from your hotel. Below is an outline of some of your choices and an online discounted transportation service, LASxpress.
- Taxi fares begin with an initial charge, then a per-mile charge thereafter. See taxi sign on back of headrest for details. Most taxis now accept cash and credit card payments. Cost is approximately $23 plus tip.
- Airport Shuttle Bus. There are numerous shuttle vendors outside the baggage claim of each terminal. The cost is approximately $11 one way. You’ll just have to share your ride...typically with between 10 and 20 people. So be prepared to spend some time in transit, because airport shuttles make numerous stops.
- Reserved discounted Transportation: LASxpress is a customized transportation option for ground transport from the airport to either Bally’s or The Linq hotels. LASxpress offers:
- Discounted online reservations — one way, $18 pp/ RT $36 pp (express non-stop to hotel) or $11 pp one way/ RT $22 pp (no more than 2 stops)
- A shuttle will be available at your airline arrival time
- A staffed desk at the airport to assist you once you arrive
- Make an online reservation — an LASxpress Shuttle will be waiting for you at the staffed service desk at baggage claim, Door #8 when your plane lands—reserve your shuttle at LASxpress Shuttle.
Bally’s Las Vegas
11/7 - 11/9
The McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas is 15 minutes from Bally's and available via bus, taxi and monorail.
Airport transportation options, please click here.
- Expert speakers who will teach you what it has taken them a career to learn
- Opportunity to meet other members, local chapter leaders & editorial staff
- 25 “must-attend” investing seminars, plus 30 investor workshops
– AAII instructors
– Renowned professional investors and academics
- Opening Ceremony with keynote speaker
- Luncheon with keynote speaker
and panel discussion
- Two continental breakfasts & welcome reception
- Smart Investor Exhibit Hall